Ultra Hardcore (UHC) is one of the gamemodes of Minecraft Central. It was added on the 22nd of December 2017 and replaced the Minigame version of the game. There are no specific maps for UHC, as they are randomly generated. The maximum number of players per one arena is 200. Instead of constantly having games running, there is one big game once every 17 hours.
The idea of Ultra Hardcore is to survive until death match. The big difference to Survival Games is that you can't regenerate health unless you eat golden apples or golden heads. Almost all resources need to be got from mining or breaking blocks. The arena is surrounded by a world border that starts shrinking to 50x50 when there's 30 minutes remaining. The games last for 80 minutes, and the deathmatch lasts for 25 minutes. The team sizes are 1, 2 and 3 players. The prize for winning is a Buycraft coupon, either $3.00, $2.50 or $2.00 depending on the team size, going from smaller teams to bigger teams.
When you join UHC, it takes you into a lobby where you can see how much time is remaining until the next game. You can also see the next 3 games and their scenarios. You can also see the amount of players in a team for each game.
Players can use /backpack to store items in their enderchest (if it's teams of 1), and in a shared virtual chest if it's teams of 2 or 3.
The item selector of Ultra Hardcore is a Golden apple. The NPC in Lobbies is a knight who is holding a Golden apple.
There are 12 different scenarios for each round of UHC. 2 of these scenarios are chosen for each game. 3 scenarios were added on the 8th of February 2018. (At the end of the list) Nether Enabled was changed to "Potions Enabled" on the 12th of February 2018.
- Rodless = Fishing rods are disabled, unable to craft and use!
- Bowless = Bows are disabled, unable to craft and use!
- Fireless = Players will not take any damage from fire!
- Horseless = Players will be unable to mount any horses!
- Head Frenzy = Players will drop golden heads instantly upon dying!
- Blood Diamonds = Receive half heart of damage upon mining diamonds!
- No Clean = Receive 30 seconds of invincibility after killing a player!
- Cut Clean = No furnaces required, items that require cooking drop cooked!
- Time Bomb = Upon dying, items will spawn in a chest that explodes after 30 seconds!
- Potions Enabled = Players are able to brew potions!
- Final Heal = All players receive a final heal when PvP enables (10 minutes in)!
- Diamondless = The only way to obtain diamonds is by killing other players!
- Nether Enabled = No Nether.