Creative is one of the gamemodes of Minecraft Central. It was added on the 2nd of February 2014. Players try to build good-looking plots and potentially get them to the plot spawn. There is only one Creative realm.
There is no set goal for Creative. Players get to build on their plots and enjoy them through roleplays, for example. Players who have Bedrock rank or higher can use a few WorldEdit commands. There are no other worlds than the plotworld on Creative.
The item in the Server Selector GUI is a Diamond block. The NPC in the Lobbies is Batman who is holding a Diamond block.
Resets and RenovationsEdit
There was a renovation made on the 27th of December 2015 which added a new spawn and changed the plot plugin. No plots were reset though.
There has been one reset on Creative, on the 13th of December 2017. Bigger plots and a new spawn were added. All of the plots were reset in the process.
WorldEdit Commands Edit
There are 8 WorldEdit commands that Bedrock rank or higher can use. These commands are as follows;
- //wand - gives you the WorldEdit wand for you to make a selection with.
- //set - sets a selection to a certain block (e.g "//set stone" sets it to stone).
- //replace - allows you to replace one block with another (e.g //replace stone air).
- //undo - undoes your previous WorldEdit action.
- //walls - sets the walls of a selection to certain block (e.g "//walls ice" makes ice walls).
- //move - Moves a selection (e.g "//move 1 left" moves a selection 1 block to the left).
- //overlay - overlays a certain block (e.g "//overlay ice" overlays ice).
- //expand - expands by a certain number (e.g "//expand 1 down" expands one down).
Search for a rank to see the perks Donators get on Creative.
These rewards listed here are given when the user votes on all 4 sites. In addition they get 4 Voting Keys.
- No rewards
- World Edit Access (24 Hours)
There are no Treasure Chests on Creative.